2010年1月24日日曜日

man and woman

This article is funny. It is interesting for me.

Yes. I agree with this article.

Recently, Japanese young boys have never experienced "real love" ,I guess.
For example, I have a boy's friend who is same age, and he have ever gone out with 5 girls.
But he have never gone out with them over 3 months.

His answer was "It is very tired for me."
"First, I thought she is cute. But I didn't know her attract little by little"

I cannot believe it.
What do you think of him??

It is not only him, I think.
A lot of men don't get marry because of "Mendokusai (It is troublesome)"

My answer is I don't want to go out with such men!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with your answer!
    I don't like mendokusai or KY men!!!lol

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I agree with you!!
    These days men is dead(ダメ)!!
    Men should be more strong!!!

    返信削除
  3. Hello^^
    I think recent boys are very unmanly:(
    Be more manly!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi.
    I can't believe it too!!
    Because of it' troublesome?!
    Such as men are real troublesome:(

    返信削除