2009年10月14日水曜日

Death and Funerals

a. Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died?


I have been to England, so I have British friends and host hamily.
If, my friend who is not Japanese, I will send a card to him/her.
I really want to go there, but it is difficult.
So I am going to send a card so that tell my appriciation and my mind.
Telling my heart is not relation to religion or culture I guess.


b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?

I have never been to a forign funeral,and I also never expreienced to go Japanese funeral.




a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?


Label means brand, I think.
We want to have a famous bag or cloth, like a GUCCI or LOUIS VUITTON.
If I have those brand, I can pride economy even I do not say.
So some people crazy about brand, don't they?


b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?


It mean "You must not buy book without see content"
We may buy book which has cute cover.
But I do not know it is interesting book or not.

So, this sentence tell us to "Don't be cheated to sirface"

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree with you!
    Almost Japanese girls and women like bland goods.
    Why does they think it is very good to have like a bland goods? I don't know their feelings.

    返信削除
  2. Very interesting comments. Good work.

    返信削除