2009年10月8日木曜日

Wrapping&Death

①Do you agree with the web site's description? What do you do that can be called "wrapping"?

Obviously, Japanese likes wrapping compare with other countries.
Yes, I think If we get something gift from friend or acquaintance, I will please gift with beautiful wrapping better than rough gift.
Japanese like "clean". Wrapping makes us gorgeous and politely.
Therefore, we prefer wrapping gift to without things.


② Where do you go when you die?

Yes... very difficult question.
I think, I will go to heaven when I die, first.
Then, God(Buddha) gives me new life.
I do not sure I am able to get human again or not.
I may become dog, monkey or cockroach!!
Buddha calls this thought "Rinne(輪廻)" ←(metempsychosis)


③Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?


It is said that Japanese people venerate for ancestor.
We call death memorial sercices in Japanese 「一周忌、三回忌・・・」
Please look diffarent Japanese character, "周忌" and "回忌"
We call "周忌" first year when someone die.
If we can see him next time, it is funeral.
So we can meet him twice.

Death memorial service will be 3 times.
So me call 三回忌。 

Add to my oppinion,
2,4,6 are even number.
We said ceremonial occaion is not good.

so we did death service odd number's year.




http://www.on-hanaya.com/on-hanaya/shop/shohin_up.cgi?shohin_id=17&single_name=%A4%CA%A4%BC%A1%A2%B0%EC%BC%FE%B4%F7%A4%CE%CB%A1%CD%D7%A4%CE%BC%A1%A4%CF%BB%B0%B2%F3%B4%F7%A4%C8%B8%C6%A4%D6%A4%CE%A1%AA

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, cherry blossom♪”
    That site is very easy to understand!!
    Thank you☆★

    返信削除
  2. wow, the website is very useful!
    thank you for sharing :D

    I like the way of thinking about "Rinne".
    If I were reborn, I would like to be me again.

    返信削除