2009年12月7日月曜日

Wedding

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?



Yes. Japanese weddings are expensive. That is why I didn't want to hold weddings.
But! now, my opinion is change! You should hold wedding and party.
You don't need hold big wedding. It is good for small wedding.
Wedding is good opportunity for us to say "Thank you" and "congratulations"
Japanese people say directly "Thank you " for their parents.
So wedding is good for us, isn't it??




2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?


I think eloping will be able to happy without blessing their family.
It is difficult for some people to get marry, like today's movie.
"Family" means "consisting of one or two parents, their children and close relations."
You cannot apart from your parents.






3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?



Cerebrate in Hawaii.... Wow, sound very nice!!
but, actually, I would like having a wedding in Japan
If I get marry, I want to invite my grandparents.
But It is difficult for them to go abroad, so I will have a wedding in Japan.
It is easy to invite my friend a lot.
Yes, I am Japanese, so I should hold in Japan!! haha.






4.What is your ideal wedding?

I would like to hold western style wedding.
I mean, I want to wear white dress!! haha.
There is a new church on the hill in my town.
So I want to use it!

The food is good, has a cake cut, good performance by my friends.
Oh, this could go on forever!!

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

I would like to read for parents definitely.
It is the most impressive performance(?) in the wedding.
You know, we don't say "I love you" or "Thank you for everything" to your parents directly.
So reading performance is important for Japanese.

If I am married, and read for parents, I may be a tearful face!!



6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

No I haven't.
As far as I know, foreign wedding has a party, like dancing, singing,and so on.
Of course Japan has it. But It is except family.
We call it "Niji-kai"(二次会) Only friends or coworkers.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    Japanese wedding is very expensive...
    So, I don't want to wedding.
    If Japanese wedding cost is very cheep, I may hold wedding party.

    返信削除