2009年5月17日日曜日

Greeting

Greeting will be able to connect communicate from person to person.
Greeting is very important act, isn't it?


・How do you greet people in your life?
・Is it different for different people?


↑ In Japan, we use honorific words when you meet older person.
If you say to your friend in the morning, you will say "Ohayou"
But you say to the teacher "Ohayou-Gozaimasu"
Of course I will say "Ohayou" when I meet people.



・Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?

I will touch people when I talk to my friend, but It is depend on the person.
When I talk to my teacher, I have never touched for his or her body.
My opinion is if you close to me, I will touch you.
Touching is very friendly action, I think. So I do not touch everyone.


Anyway,

Nowaday, many young people cannot greet for people such as neighborhood or teacher.
It is very very sad...
When I was a child, my mother was strict about "Greeting"
So I think that Greeting is very important for us.
When I become a mother and have a baby, I will teach strict like my mom!!

6 件のコメント:

  1. I totally agree with you. It is important to speak and act differently depends on the situation! We need to think about communication by greeting nicely at first, I think :)

    返信削除
  2. I touch people only when I talk to my friend.I think that action is friendly, too.For example, when I feel down my friend tap on my shoulder and I become feel better.

    返信削除
  3. I hesitate to touch people.
    Japanese style is keeping a safe distance and greet. If I touch partner, maybe he is unwilling.
    But, I think this is Japanese style and good point in Japan.

    返信削除
  4. ・Chuck
    Thank you for youe comment.
    Yes, communication and greeting is important for us.
    Our feeling is confortable if you do greeting.

    返信削除
  5. ・candy
    Thanks for your comment.
    I agree with your example!
    Yes, If my friend of family tap on my shoulder, I will be fine.
    Touching occasionally need yor us.

    返信削除
  6. ・clover
    Thank you for your comment.
    Oh,do you hesitate to touch people?
    I am not so, but normally people do not like to touch people, especially woman.
    But we can get good communication without touching.
    Yes, it is Japanese style.

    返信削除