2009年5月31日日曜日

Greetings

1. How do you greet members of your family? (mother, father, older brother, younger brother, grandparents, etc)

My family is 5 people, but now, I live my house with my father and mother.
I always say "Ohayou, (Good morning) my mom or dad" when I wake up and meet them for first day.
I also say "Ohayou"to my brothers.


2. How do you greet people that are important in society?

If you do not do greeting, it cannot start communication, I think.
It is also beneath ordinaly decency.
Greeting is the lowest etiquette, isn't it?


3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?

No, I do not do from the opposite sex in a diffarent way.
But I will do opposite way when I talk to older people.
I ues honorific words for older person.
I do not think greeting is not relation among sex.


4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?

Yes, I will hag for my friend or people who close to me.
I often do hagging when I meet them for long time.
But I will do hag every time when I meet my best friend.
In Japan, we do not have costom of hagging.
We will do hag among young people.(especially girl)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    I do not hug people in Japan, so your opinion is interesting for me.
    And I also do not shake hands people when I see people. There are no custom like these in Japan.

    返信削除