2009年7月13日月曜日

Work place

Q.What kind of work place do you think you will work best in?

Actually, I would like to work in my country, Japan.
I have ever been to some countries . I really enjoyed to go there.
But, I noticed afresh that I love Japan and Japan is confortable country.

Of course I have been studying English until now, so I want to use English in future.
So I will try to find workplace which can use English in Japan.


Japan is very politeness better than others.
So, the service is great.
But, it is said that other countries finish their work early than Japan.
For example, On Sunday American shops close at 4 or 5 in the evening.
But Japan still open that time. On the contrary, Sunday is worked longer than weekday
Japanese people is too work hard, isn't it?

Other countried can easyer to work than Japan.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello:)

    I think the best plece for me is Japan, too.

    As you say, I want to use English in the future, but I don't have enough skill to use it;
    When I gain more confidence, I want to go other countries.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment, mameshiba.
    Oh, your name is pretty, isn't it!

    Me,either. I don't have enough skill of English and confidence.
    Yes, we have to study hard to work other countries.

    返信削除
  3. I think Japan is the best working place for all Japanese.
    Because every people speak same language, so that we are easy to understand feeling of other people.
    But we also need to experience hard things or not in other countries.
    In that meaning, working at other place is good experience for us.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Japan is very confortable for us, and I like Japan, too.
    But I am interested in working other country.
    In the future, I want to use my English skill for work.

    返信削除
  5. Hello^^
    We can work with using an English also in Japan I think.
    In Japan, it may put in a low of hours but here is fitting spot to study English isn't it?

    返信削除
  6. Hi, thank you for your coment.
    I've been to TDL 18 times.
    I want you to go there, because I'm sure that you'll enjoy the land of dream and magic.
    I think the Japanese visiter industry is the best in the world.
    Japanese are really polite.
    But I think they work too hard too.

    返信削除