2009年7月5日日曜日


This is my partner's character that I need.
"have a kind personality"

"more intelligent than me "
"elder than me"
"same hobby"
"have some money"
"have a car"

Actually, I don't need "looks" to my partner.
If he has bad looking but has those one, I will choose my partner.

I think, "Kind personality" is most important for me.
Recently, some people is selfish and have no regard for others.
I need to have basic etiquette and kindness person.

I wrote "intelligent person" but I mean, has a common sense, NOT "clever"
Of course, it is better he is cleaver., but I need common sense!
Also, my mother said, "Almost men want to superiot than women, so you should choose more intelligent men than you."
I agree with my mon.


Third is "elder than me" It is just my inclination.
I am attention taker, so I need adult men.


"same hobby"
If my parter has same hobby, I think we can enjoy everything.
We don't need attentive, do we?

"have some money"
Money is important in our life.
So I choose one. haha


"have a car"
This mean, include "he can drive a car"
I am not good at driving a car, so I would like to he can drive.
In addition, It is useful if he can drive a car. We can go everywhere.



This is my opinion.

What do you think it?

8 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for your help, see you at 1:00.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,cherry blossom!!
    I really sympathize with your thinking especially "same hobby."
    If my partner and I have same hobby, I can spend wonderful times together with my partner!!

    返信削除
  3. I agree with your an item that "most intelligent than me".
    If I can get a intelligent partner, probably I can respect for him.
    So, it is very good thing, and can make good relationship.

    返信削除
  4. Thank you for your comments, BERRY.
    Yes, same hobby is important for me with my partner. We will spend lovely time!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, clover. Thank you for your comment.
    Oh, do you agree with my opinion "more intelligent than me"?
    Yes, respecting is important. I want to respect my partner forever.
    Last week, my mon said "I am more intelligent than your father(=hasband)! So we are not well with yout father."
    ↑it is joke

    返信削除
  6. Your types are very detail.
    So, I think it is diificult that you can find like your types!! But, I will cheer you.

    返信削除
  7. Hi,
    your opinion is very interesting for me.
    Because "elder than me" is the third important thing. And I like elder man than me, too. They can reliable!!

    返信削除
  8. hi!
    "elder than me" is also interesting for me.
    In fact, I don't care if he is younger than me.
    Seeing other people's chart is fun.

    返信削除