2009年7月28日火曜日

Politics and Reflections

If I were working for UK, I would work at department of "peacekeeping opelation"(平和維持活動)

One of my dream are to help poor people, like liveing in developing countries or spend poof life.
If I work there, I will be able to come ture my dream.

A lot of people are in trouble and need to help.
This is cause war, poverty, illegality politics and so on.
This job will be able to remove those problems.
Therefore, I would like to work there.
I also can visit there by work.


But I will need high English skill absolutely when I work there...
OK....I am going to study hard from now! ....Yes....

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!! Your dream is very nice.
    It is difficult to work for helping people.
    But, I respect you because your dream is very clear. So, I wish your dream comes true.

    返信削除
  2. I think is peace is very important!!
    there are many wars in the world, so we have to think about that very well.
    What shall I do for helping peace??
    I can ...
    It is very difficult...
    I want to write statement about peace, then many people are interested in it...
    I only do that thing...

    返信削除
  3. Hi cherry blossom :)
    I agree with your opinion.
    And I also would like to do 平和維持活動.
    It is very important for our future.

    返信削除
  4. Hello.
    I agree with you.
    I also the same thinking.
    Your idea is very nice.

    返信削除